LOS ANGELES, CA – Fandemic Tour, a new type of comic con bringing fandom, fun and family together to celebrate all of pop culture, will debut their new tour in Sacramento June 22-24, 2018 at the Sacramento Convention Center. Fandemic Tour is produced by the former CEO of Wizard World, John Macaluso, who managed amazing shows in 2014 and 2015 and now is bringing that experience to Sacramento and Houston in 2018. In addition to VIP packages, autographs and photo ops are now on sale online for all guests in both Sacramento and Houston. Layaway plans are still available for a limited time in Sacramento for VIP packages, photo ops and autographs with 10% down payment and full payment due by June 8, 2018.
All celebrity guests are available for paid autographs at their booth as well as individual photo ops. Additionally, some celebrities who have appeared together in various ensembles will do limited group photo ops on June 23 and 24 in Sacramento including:
- This is Us – Milo Ventimiglia and Chris Sullivan
- The Walking Dead – Norman Reedus and Jeffrey Dean Morgan OR Norman Reedus & Michael Rooker
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Michael Rooker, Chris Sullivan and Sean Gunn
- Gilmore Girls – Milo Ventimiglia and Sean Gunn
- Smallville – Tom Welling & John Schneider
- The Boondock Saints -Norman Reedus, Sean Patrick Flanery and David Della Rocco
Fandemic Tour is a brand new experiential convention weekend that will bring together celebrities, well-known and emerging comic artists, cosplayers of all shapes and sizes, and exhibitors with merchandise designed to offer something for every type of pop culture fan. Unique in the comic con industry, fans can purchase their celebrity, VIP packages, photo ops and autographs on a layaway plan. With just a 10% down payment, fans can split up payments and pay off their final payment by June 8, 2018.
Fandemic Tour’s Sacramento celebrity guest lineup includes: Norman Reedus (The Walking Dead, The Boondock Saints), Jeffrey Dean Morgan (The Walking Dead, Magic City), Michael Rooker (Guardians of the Galaxy, The Walking Dead, Days of Thunder), Chandler Riggs (The Walking Dead), Steven Yuen (The Walking Dead), Scott Wilson (The Walking Dead), Sean Gunn (Guardians of the Galaxy, Gilmore Girls), Chris Sullivan, native of Sacramento, (“This is Us”, “Guardians of the Galaxy”), Milo Ventimiglia (This is Us, Heroes, Gilmore Girls), Chris Sullivan (This is Us, Guardians of the Galaxy), The Bella Twins™, Nikki And Brie Bella (E!’S Total Divas and Total Bellas, Tom Welling (Smallville, Lucifer), John Schneider (Smallville, The Dukes of Hazzard), Sean Patrick Flanery (The Boondock Saints, Powder, Young Indiana Jones), Jason David Frank (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers), Robert Englund (A Nightmare on Elm Street, Freddy vs. Jason), Christian Kane (The Librarians, Leverage), James Marsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel), Clare Kramer (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Bring it On). Bruce Campbell (Ash vs. Evil Dead), Robert England (Nightmare on Elm Street), David Della Rocco (The Boondock Saints) and Holly Marie Combs (Charmed, Pretty Little Liars).
“Our goal is to create a fun environment that fosters community through access to guests, a positive environment that celebrates the fans and a diverse lineup that pays homage to fans of traditional comic franchises and appreciates the hottest pop culture icons of any genre,” explained Macaluso.
General Admission tickets are available at the following price points:
- $35— Friday Pass (Hours 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
- $45— Saturday Pass (Hours 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
- $40— Sunday Pass (Hours: (10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- $75— Full Weekend Pass (admission all three days)
Each Celebrity VIP packages include:
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday admission for one individual to Fandemic Tour. Note that wristbands may not be shared among multiple people. If you remove your wristband, we will NOT replace it and you will not be readmitted. Admission is for the same individual on multiple days.
- Early admission (30 minutes before general admission) on both Saturday and Sunday.
- One Autograph from your chosen celebrity
- One Photo-op with your chosen celebrity, 8 x10’ printout. Digital image is available separately.
- Access to the separate VIP lines for celebrity autographs and photo ops
- Access to the VIP Lounge
- Exclusive Fandemic VIP badge and lanyard
- Fandemic collectible swag bag
- Reserved section seating for your chosen celebrity’s panel, if they are scheduled for one
- Two children, aged 10 or under, may accompany each paid VIP purchaser
Fandemic Fanatic VIP – $150— (3-day pass, early admission, fast pass for photo ops/autographs (behind Celebrity VIP passholders), swag bag and VIP reserve seating at panels.
ABOUT FANDEMIC TOUR
Fandemic Tour is a new type of comic con bringing fandom, fun and family together to celebrate all of pop culture. Fandemic Tour will provide programming open to all who attend throughout the weekend. Throughout the three-day event, attendees have the opportunity to purchase autographs and photo ops with Fandemic Tour celebrities. Photo opportunities come in the form of a photo of you and the celebrity guest taken on a professional camera under ideal lighting conditions. Photos are printed on 8×10” paper on dye-sublimation photo printers. Most guests are available for at least two of the three days of the event, and all details are available athttp://www.FandemicTour.com.