The Bad Boys, Mike Lowrey (Will Smith) and Marcus Burnett (Martin Lawrence), are back together for one last ride in the highly anticipated Bad Boys for Life. To amplify the launch of the film, Columbia Pictures wants to collaborate with you for an exciting art activation!
Create one-of-a-kind artwork for Bad Boys for Life inspired by the latest imagery and trailer from the upcoming film.
You may use the images throughout this brief for inspiration and visual reference of the characters featured in the film. You can include the film’s title treatment in your piece. Artwork will potentially be featured across the film’s marketing campaign, including social accounts, print materials, murals, and merchandise. There are photos, layered key art files, and fonts in this PDF document.
4 pieces of artwork will be selected and receive $2,000 each. 6 additional finalist pieces will receive $400 each. The judges are looking for an alternative poster design that captures the spirit of the film.
This is an Express Creative Invite which will only be open for submissions for 2.5 weeks.
- The dynamic duo of Mike Lowrey (Will Smith) and Marcus Burnett (Martin Lawrence)
- The Miami backdrop (skyline, beaches, palm trees, color palette, street art, etc.)
- Blend of action and comedy
- Iconic elements of the Bad Boys franchise
- Show your unique style
- Works including talent likeness will be subject to certain approvals and may be disqualified if not approved.
- Will Smith & Martin Lawrence names are required to be included with the title treatment (see title treatment file for example)