Pebble Beach Company Announces 2020 Pebble Beach Food & Wine, April 16-19
Exclusive Mastercard Presale available through March 6 for cardholders
PEBBLE BEACH, CALIF. – Pebble Beach Company announced today that it will host Pebble Beach Food & Wine from April 16 to 19, 2020. The 13th annual festival will feature more than 100 top chefs as well as more than 250 wineries from around the world.
Pebble Beach Food & Wine launched in 2008 and quickly established itself on the festival calendar as a can’t-miss culinary event. Each April, it brings together the pinnacle of talent in the world of food and wine, including numerous Michelin starred-chefs, James Beard Award winners and up and coming best new chefs as christened by Food & Wine Magazine, all for four days of cooking demos, wine tastings, and exclusive dining experiences at Pebble Beach Resorts.
Top industry names headed to Pebble Beach Resorts in April include Alinea Group’s Grant Achatz, Andrew Zimmern, Joshua Skenes, Nancy Silverton, Jeremiah Tower, Fabio Trabocchi, Stephanie Izard, Michelle Bernstein, Carlo Mirarchi, Nancy Oakes, Lorena Garcia, Floyd Cardoz, and Roland Passot. The long-weekend line-up includes fresh event programming – including a Gran Fundo cycle ride – and is available online. Highlights include:
- Lexus Grand Tasting Tent: Held on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, it will feature 30 chefs each day and more than 300 wines from top-notch producers around the world, making each day a unique epicurean experience.
- Celebrity Chef & Winemaker Golf Tournament Presented by Chase Private Client: Held at Pebble Beach Golf Links and priced at $1,000 per ticket, this bucket list experience will pair magnificent golf with exceptional food and drink by way of stations set along the course.
- Gran Fundo – Velo, Vino & Flavorful Feast with Chef Mike Fagnoni: An inaugural Gran Fundo cycle ride presented by the California Avocado Commission and Pebble Beach Food & Wine invites all skill levels to join the route along the scenic California coastline that surrounds Pebble Beach Resorts. Attendees will be treated to premium California Avocado-themed meals, including a Fuel Up Breakfast and Finish Line Feast provided by Executive Chef and Co-Owner of Hawks Provisions and Public House, Mike Fagnoni.
- Barilla 9th Annual Pasta World Championship USA Qualifying Event: The World Pasta Championship Qualifier returns to Pebble Beach Food & Wine’s opening night reception, giving guests an opportunity to taste pasta dishes from eight rising star chefs alongside Food & Wine Magazine Editor-in-Chief Hunter Lewis and celebrity Chef Elizabeth Faulkner.
- Alinea Family BBQ: The Alinea family of restaurants – including Alinea, Roister and Aviary – will lead an old-fashioned, oceanside barbecue at a private residence featuring the restaurants’ three-star Michelin Chef Grant Achatz. Guests can expect anything but the expected on the evening’s menu.
- The Skenes Ranch Experience with Chef Joshua Skenes: Pebble Beach Food & Wine guests can get a glimpse into the heart and mind of brilliant three-star Michelin Chef Joshua Skenes, whose passion for hunting, fishing and open flame cooking led to his newest endeavor, Skenes Ranch in Washington state.
- The Grand Finale Celebration of La Folie – In Honor of Chef Roland Passot: Honoring the magic of San Francisco’s French legend La Folie, which soon marks its final dinner service, this only-at-Pebble Beach Food & Wine celebration will bring together a collection of legendary talents who are Chef Roland Passot’s colleagues, proteges and friends, led by Chefs Nancy Oakes of Boulevard and Richard Reddington, formerly of REDD and REDWOOD.
- Heitz Cellars Martha’s Vineyard Retrospective: This epic event features five decades of one of the world’s most legendary wines. Led by Heitz Cellars CEO and Master Sommelier Carlton McCoy, guests will have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to sample vintages dating back decades.
- Steakhouse Feels: Big Cabs & Big Slabs: Making its return to Pebble Beach Food & Wine is the festival’s big steak event, which will pair the world’s best masters of the grill and BBQ with a martini bar, whiskey on the rocks, big red wines, and a caviar station.
The Exclusive Mastercard Presale is available through March 6. Mastercard Presale cardholders receive a 10% discount on tickets and packages.
Epicureans can find their perfect festival weekend recipe via three package options.
The Magnum is a great value for those looking to enjoy all daytime and afternoon events at Pebble Beach Food & Wine along with the Opening Night Reception. Package holders save more than $600 and gain VIP access, including to the Lexus Grand Tasting, and discounts on Jeroboam and Imperial level wine seminars.
The Jeroboam covers premium day and night events over the full weekend. Package holders save more than $1,000 on a $2,950 ticket and gain VIP access.
The Imperial gives package holders carte blanche for the full weekend—the highest level of access available and exceptional perks—and is available only to a select few due to space limitations on the rare wine seminars. Package holders save as much as $2,400 and enjoy VIP access and preferred seating at all wine seminars and cooking demos, complimentary access to the Chauffeured Lexus Luxury Vehicles for travel between events, and access to the Chef, Winemaker and VIP after-hours party each night.
The 13th annual Pebble Beach Food & Wine welcomes best in class partners like Lexus, Mastercard, Food & Wine magazine, Chase Private Client banking, FedEx, Barilla pasta and many more.
Ticket Information and Reservations