ANNOUNCING #HAM4HAM LOTTERY IN SAN FRANCISCO
40 TICKETS FOR EVERY PERFORMANCE
PERFORMANCES AUGUST 10 – SEPTEMBER 5 AT THE ORPHEUM THEATRE
San Francisco, CA (July 30, 2021)—Producer Jeffery Seller and BroadwaySF today announced a digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance (August 10) in San Francisco at the Orpheum Theatre. A limited number of tickets will be available for every performance for $10 each. The lottery will open at 10:00 AM Friday, July 30 and will close at 12:00 PM Thursday, August 5 for tickets to performances August 10 – August 15. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin each Friday and close the following Thursday for the following week’s performances. For more information, visit BroadwaySF.com. All patrons of BroadwaySF must adhere to our updated Covid policy.
HOW TO ENTER
· Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
· You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
· The lottery will open at 10:00 AM every Friday and will close for entry at 12:00 PM the next Thursday prior to the following week’s performances.
· Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM every Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances via email and mobile push notification. Once notified, winners will have one hour to claim and pay for their ticket(s).
· Lottery entrants can share about the show on their Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram accounts to gain an additional lottery entries per platform.
· No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
· Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
· Only one entry per person, per performance. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
· Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
· All times listed are in the local time zone.
Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final – no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
Tickets for HAMILTON are currently on sale. Patrons are advised to check the official HAMILTON channels and www.hamilton.broadwaysf.com for late release seats which may become available at short notice.
HAMILTON is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, HAMILTON has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education.
With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography. It has won Tony®, Grammy®, and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
The HAMILTON creative team previously collaborated on the Tony Award ® Winning Best Musical IN THE HEIGHTS.
HAMILTON features scenic design by David Korins, costume design by Paul Tazewell, lighting design by Howell Binkley, sound design by Nevin Steinberg, hair and wig design by Charles G. LaPointe, casting by Telsey + Company, Bethany Knox, CSA, and General Management by Baseline Theatrical.
The musical is produced by Jeffrey Seller, Sander Jacobs, Jill Furman and The Public Theater.
The HAMILTON Original Broadway Cast Recording is available everywhere nationwide. The HAMILTON recording received a 2016 Grammy for Best Musical Theatre Album.
For information on HAMILTON, visit www.HamiltonMusical.com
BROADWAYSF COVID POLICY:
BroadwaySF’s updated COVID-19 policy: All ticketholders, regardless of age, are required to show proof of full COVID vaccination or of negative test results from a COVID PCR test (taken within 72 hours of performance time) for entry into the Orpheum Theatre. “Fully vaccinated” means that your performance is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose. Patrons under the age of 12 must show negative PCR test results within the 72 hour window. Children under 5 are not admitted. All patrons, regardless of age and vaccination status, are required to wear masks inside the theatre at all times (except when consuming food or beverages). More information at BroadwaySF.com.
To enter the Orpheum Theatre, please bring a photo ID and one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination – either your physical vaccination card, a picture of your vaccination card, or a digital vaccination record
- The negative test results of a PCR test meeting the requirements stated above.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 7:00pm
Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 1pm
CONNECT WITH BROADWAYSF: